What are OxyNorm Capsules and how do they work
You have been given this medication to relieve your moderate to severe pain. It contains oxycodone, a member of the opioid drug class of ‘pain relievers‘. You have been prescribed this medication; nobody else should receive it. Oxynorm Capsules
Opioids can lead to addiction, and stopping them abruptly may result in withdrawal symptoms. Your doctor ought to have discussed how long you should take it for, when it’s time to stop, and how to do so safely.
What you should be aware of before taking OxyNorm pills
- are allergic (hypersensitive) to oxycodone, or any of the other ingredients of the capsules .
- have breathing issues, such as severe bronchial asthma, severe respiratory depression, or severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- If you have any of these illnesses, your doctor will have informed you. Breathlessness, coughing, and unusually slow or weak breathing are just a few symptoms. Oxynorm Capsules
- possess a condition called paralytic ileus, your stomach empties more slowly than it should due to delayed gastric emptying, or you have intense abdominal pain.
- have a heart problem after long-term lung disease (cor pulmonale);
- have increased carbon dioxide levels in the blood. Symptoms may include dizziness, drowsiness, fatigue, shortness of breath and headache;
- have moderate to severe liver problems. If you have other long-term liver problems you should only take these capsules if recommended by your doctor;
- have ongoing problems with constipation;
- are under 18 years of age.
using OxyNorm pills with food, beverages, and alcohol
If you consume alcohol while taking these capsules, you may get drowsy or experience more severe adverse effects, such as shallow breathing with a chance of halting breathing and loss of consciousness. Alcohol consumption is not advised while you are taking OxyNorm pills. Oxynorm Capsules
During the course of your medication therapy, you should refrain from consuming grapefruit juice.
How to take OxyNorm capsules
Always follow your doctor’s instructions and take these capsules as directed. Your medication’s label will specify how many capsules and how frequently to take them.
The duration of your OxyNorm course is something your doctor ought to have addressed with you. They will set up a strategy for discontinuing the medication. This will describe how to quit taking the medication and gradually lower the dose.
Adults (over 18 years of age)
Every 4 to 6 hours, one 5 mg capsule is the typical starting dosage. However, the dosage necessary to cure your pain will be prescribed by your doctor. Talk to your doctor if you experience continued pain while taking these capsules. Oxynorm Capsules
Children and adolescents under 18 years of age should not take the capsules.
Patients with kidney or liver problems
If you have kidney or liver issues, please let your doctor know as they might recommend a lesser amount based on your health.
Do not take more than your doctor has prescribed. If you’re unsure, you should consult your doctor or pharmacist. Oxynorm Capsules
Take your pills with water, whole. Avoid chewing or crushing them.
Only oral ingestion of the capsules is permitted. Never inject the contents of the capsule as this could result in dangerous adverse effects that could be fatal.
Oxynorm Capsules Side Effects
Very common side effects
- Constipation (your doctor can prescribe a laxative to overcome this problem);
- Feeling or being sick (this should normally wear off after a few days, however your doctor can prescribe an anti-sickness medicine if it continues to be a problem);
- Drowsiness (this is most likely when you start taking your capsules or when your dose is increased, but it should wear off after a few days);
- Itchy skin.
Common side effects
- Dry mouth, loss of appetite, indigestion, abdominal pain or discomfort, diarrhoea;
- Confusion, depression, a feeling of unusual weakness, shaking, lack of energy, tiredness, anxiety, nervousness, difficulty in sleeping, abnormal thoughts or dreams;
- Difficulty in breathing, wheezing, shortness of breath, decreased cough reflex;
Uncommon side effects
- Difficulty in swallowing, belching, hiccups, wind, a condition where the bowel does not work properly (ileus), inflammation of the stomach, changes in taste or unpleasant taste;
- Vertigo is the sensation of being unsteady or spinning (vertigo), hallucinations, mood swings, an unpleasant or uncomfortable mood, extreme happiness, disorientation, restlessness, agitation, and a general feeling of being unwell.
- Memory loss and speaking difficulties are also common. Other symptoms include fainting, unusual muscle stiffness or slackness, and involuntary muscle contractions or spasms.
Buy Oxynorm Capsules Without a Prescription
oxynorm Medshop offers the opportunity for clients without a valid prescription to be able to purchase oxynorm capsules. We also provide a valid prescription to interested patients.